Urinary Tract Infection Treatment in Nashik
Urinary tract infection is infection in any part of the urinary system such as kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra. Most of the infections are involved in lower urinary tract i.e. bladder and urethra. Women are at more risk of urinary tract infection than men. The infection is very painful and serious problems may occur if it spreads to kidneys.
Doctors typically treat urinary tract infections with antibiotics. But you can take steps to reduce your chances of getting a UTI in the first place.
Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections
- A strong, persistent urge to urinate
- A burning sensation when urinating
- Passing frequent, small amounts of urine
- Urine that appears cloudy
- Urine that appears red, bright pink or cola-colored — a sign of blood in the urine
- Strong-smelling urine
- Pelvic pain, in women — especially in the center of the pelvis and around the area of the pubic bone